M-F 10 AM - 4:00PM , Sat 9AM - 5PM Sunday CLOSED 513-561-7546 TEXT IS BEST 513-290-1423
DERMAPLANING TRAINING CERTIFICATION 1 DAY
This procedure has been widely used within physician offices and medical spas, where esthetic procedures are performed. It is the safe use of a sharp surgical blade to remove vellus hair from the top epidermal layer of the skin, increasing cellular turnover while smoothing and softening the surface of the skin.
· The history & purpose of dermaplaning
· How dermaplaning compares with other forms of physical exfoliation and hair removal
· Client selection
· Contraindications to treatment
· Proper sanitation of instruments and infection protection
· Methodology for dermaplaning treatment, including: maneuvering the instrument, clinical end points, troubleshooting and post procedure options.
· Pre-treatment skin analysis and explanation of the procedure to the client
*All participants will receive a Kit (contains tools & supplies and disposables for 15 treatments,
Training includes manual, training materials, consent forms and professional certification emailed within one week of class.